Thursday, December 27, 2012

Let it rain over me...

We've all got broken strings, and the world can be a very lonely place if you don't learn to love broken things. Today I found myself thinking about how dark and swampy your eyes got during november rain. I thought about how the brightest stars are always white and blue, and I wondered about love and the shapes I've seen it come in. I thought about how when we hit the light we never stay for long, and how I'll never be sorry for all the feelings that I bear in all the places they cannot fit. Sometimes when I listen carefully I hear you singing. I guess what I'm trying to say, is that I've been through a lot this year, and one would think that I could have learned by now to not let the small things get to me, because, in the end, they don't add up to much. But truthfully it's the small moments that are most important, it's the small moments that I'll never forget.