Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Dived too deep...

In terms of days and moments lived, you’ll never again be as young as you are right now, so spend this day, the youth of your future, in a way that deflects regret. Invest in yourself. Have some fun. Do something important. Love somebody extra. In one sense, you’re just a kid, but a kid with enough years to know that every day is priceless. So go and play. Run around. Build something. Break something. Climb a tree. Get dirty. Get in some trouble. Have some fun. And for god's sake; don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.


Like every time before, when I suddenly felt the urge to go silent, I somehow find my way back to you, to this thing we created, because I catch myself missing it. The things that happen in my life, don't seem to make sense if they don't find their way onto words on paper. As I try to figure out what it all means, I find that time is on my side. There is no real rush. I will take my time, and let myself become whoever I might be next, but in order to do so, I had to go back to where it all started, and as I roamed the streets of the city of my awakening, I felt a surge down my spine. It made my body tremble, and my knees shake. And in that moment, in that very instant in time I knew that I was once again at the precipice of change - that my rebirth is at hand.