Saturday, July 20, 2024

Echoes of the eye...

This song is new to me, but I am honored to be a part of it. Come now. We have awaited this moment for a long time. For so long. It is no trouble to wait a little longer. No. I believe we've reached the end of this journey. All that remains is to collapse the innumerable possibilities before us. Are you ready to learn what comes next? I know it's tempting to linger in this moment, while every possibility still exists, but unless they are crumbled by a conscious observer, they will never be more than possibilities. 


I watched the night sky with it's countless stars and its moon, and I wondered about the universe and all that had been created, why the stars and the moon rose at night and the sun in the day, how vast it must be, how I could never understand the infinite measure of its size. How it is not possible to express the most precious insights, to see all that craves to be seen, to visit even the closest neighbors in our galaxy, to learn all that needs to be learned, to live without dying, and I am sad about it. But I have lived and am still alive at least. And I am happy about that.