Tuesday, April 30, 2013

His soul is escaping...


I am still scared. I am still lost. I am still me.


I let my emotions go and I am instantly rushed by an exhilarating sense of freedom. To admit that which I always somehow knew, shined on the decision I'll need to make if I'm truly to become everything I've ever wanted. Things are going so good, because that way, it's going to be harder when the inevitable comes, and I'll have to let everyone go. It's not supposed to be easy, and as it's unfolding now, it's shaping up to be one hell of choice. The life being presented at my feet is one most crave for their entire existence, yet it's not the one I dream of at night, it's not the one I wished for. And that it seems, is the story of my life. The story of a boy who's come so far, yet is still stuck together and torn apart by a destiny fabricated solely from his determination to never be forgotten. The moment is lost on me, the joy of living - a mere distraction from the journey ahead. So I am left with my fading resolve, my pale green eyes, and that stupid grin on my face.