Sunday, November 9, 2014

Swimming in the pouring rain...


The next step in a series of random steps.


Maybe they were right. Maybe I am just too crazy to love. I feel the demons taking hold, and even though I try with all my might to keep them at bay, they take over control, and I become a mere spectator of the carnage they are about to inflict. I am in owe how you still find the strength to stay. How you hold me in your arms even as I tear you to shreds and leave only fractions of you left for me to consume at a later time. Could you be my exception? Someone who doesn't run? Someone who stays? Someone who knows me more profoundly than I even know myself? Someone who gives me every reason to stay, and the courage to lead life without fear, without the burden of mortality? Could you be the one that makes me live forever - to live forever with you?


Defeat is no longer an option. He has failed too much already to fail again, to fail once more. These are the moments in his life that will define his journey the most. That will shape him into the person he is supposed to be, needs to be. There is no more time for self-discovery or self-pity. He has crumbled and he has been rebuilt. Now he stands as tall as he'll ever be, and surely as brave as he'll never be again. Can you feel it? Can you feel the winds whispering secrets of the future? How the battle unfolds, who comes out the victor, who lies beneath the rubble of everything they erected in the name of oblivion? Be sure to listen closely, for what comes next is of crucial importance, and one would be foolish to walk away now, because as it so happens, the boy who reached the top of the mountain is about to walk towards the edge, and once again, and for the final time, jump. Jump. Jump.