Saturday, April 8, 2017

Seconds, minutes, hours, lifetimes...



All I ever wanted was to live a life where I could be me, and be okay with that. At my core, I don't really have need for material possessions, money or even close friends with me on my journey. I never understood people very well anyway. All I need is my writing and the chance to be the creator of my own world, my own reality. I crave the open road and new beginnings every day. Because I am not a Sunday morning inside four walls with clean sheets and organised drawers. I am the hurricane setting fire to the forests at night when no one else is alive or awake. I live in my own flames - sometimes burning too bright and too wild to make things last and so I run. Run far and wide until my bones ache and my lungs split and it feels good - so good indeed.