Friday, February 8, 2013

Time has brought your heart to me...

As he travelled through thin and thick just to hold your hand and lay in your embrace, he suddenly understood the journey he had to survive to get to this moment. To this instant in time where two souls, once seperated by miles and heartache, find each other and form an indestructible union. One shaped by the callous disregard for the world and inherent selfishness of true love. For together they are the makers of music, they are the dreamers of dreams, wandering by lone sea-breakers, and sitting by desolate streams. It seems the parts that have died, while we waited for our fates to intertwine, healed as our lips touched, and the fragments of our broken soul, which we lost to past mistakes, miraculously found their way back to us, and then in a flash, and perhaps only for a second - the world was such a beautiful place.


As life moves forward and as circumstances unfold in ways I can't quite predict, I am left in awe of how little I still know, and how much more I still need to learn. I realise I'm not ready yet, and for whatever cause, I'm not in a rush to get there anymore. Step by step, inch by inch I move towards the dream I've always dreamt, and as time stands still, I will be brave when facing the hardships ahead, and the failures I'm sure to experience. While I contemplate ending this thing, this thing we created, know that my stories shall forever remain ours, and your solace will always keep me afloat, and that in itself is reason enough to celebrate.