Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Carpe Omnious...

I've been struggling to think of what to say ... so I stopped thinking. I was convinced I didn't know who I wanted to be, let alone who I was, but then I realised - the answer was all around me. I want to be someone who is willing to forgive. I want to be someone who cares more about others than himself, someone who isn't afraid to tell it like it is, even if it might hurt. I want to be someone who would give up everything for the right reason, someone who sees the best in everyone, someone who is a true friend. I want to be someone who always wants to be a better person, someone who has the courage to learn from his mistakes. I guess I want to be someone who can encompass all those things so I can finally be that boy who doesn't need anyone to make him happy. The boy who is willing to leave things behind even if it almost kills him. The boy who'll know how to dance all on his own.