Tuesday, July 26, 2022

A deal with the universe...

The reason I have to see the ocean at least once a year, is because I am fascinated by its vastness, as if it is trying to teach me something, as if it is trying to remind me to remain calm whatever the situation may be. It takes up so much space and holds such a huge amount of water, with storm after storm, yet seems to remain content and at peace. It shows me how one can keep secrets safe within. It has an entire habitat residing in its heart, but we haven't been able to explore it fully, same way, I must keep my secrets tightly bound within me. If I will share them, the world will lose curiosity, and make it its mission to see me fail. That's why I will never stop loving the ocean. It gives me hope that I too might one day go above the tide.