Monday, July 4, 2022

Just awaken shaken once again...

The question, of course, could be asked: why did I ever begin in the first place? And more importantly, why do I continue to do it? I guess I tried it, because that's how I was brought up. How I saw the world around me being shaped. It was so innocent at first. Two brothers hiding away from the world, indulging in their imaginations. And then one day, I don't even remember when, I discovered myself being hooked. And it's such a pathetic addiction, and no one really talks about it. There's no clearly evident harm, it can even be celebrated. But what if there is no end in sight. What if you just need more of it, even when you find yourself being completely disgusted by what has occurred. No ... I can turn it off anytime I wanted to, right? Like I could fit a window frame into a brick wall. With a little brush, the size for fingernail polish, I glue it. The window is the size of a fingernail. The glue smells like hair spray. The smell tastes like oranges and gasoline.