Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Winning the battle, losing the war...



The game. They say a person either has what it takes to play or they don’t. I can’t think of any one reason why I want to carry on. But I can think of a thousand reasons why I should quit...
She's making it hard on purpose...

Intimacy is a four-syllable word for, "Here are my heart and soul. Please grind them into hamburger and enjoy." It's both desired and feared. Difficult to live with and impossible to live without. I wish there were a rulebook for intimacy. Some kind of a guide that could tell you when you've crossed the line. It would be nice if you could see it coming...

But I guess there comes a moment when … it’s more than just a game. And you either take that step forward, or turn around and walk away. I could quit. But here’s the thing. I love the playing the field...