Friday, June 7, 2013

Don't forget me, I beg...

There's still one thing I can't seem to figure out about myself. What exactly is it about me that people find it so easy to walk in and out of my life? What is it about me that people find so simple to lose, live without and take for granted? I know I should have gotten used to it by now, yet each passing blow is more painful than the one before. I don't think I can handle it any more. It feels like too much to bear. Tell me, won't you, won't you please? If you had the chance, would you leave me all again?


No matter how frightened and discouraged I may become about the future, no matter how many tears I might shed, and how many times I might curse the cards I've been dealt - I look forward to the journey ahead. In spite of everything, or maybe because of it, I see beauty all around me every day. In the smallest of corners and in the strangest of people. Somehow I have this shaky assurance that everything will turn out fine. I have no idea at all, not a clue in the slightest, yet I have so much faith. This kind of hope is not easy to hold onto to. It is for the bold, for the reckless, for those willing to dream even when the whole world is telling them not to. It is for the young at heart and adventurous in mind. It is for those who find meaning in these words, and for those who stick by their beliefs no matter what. I have failed in almost everything I've ever set my mind to, and I am sure I shall fail again tomorrow. But when your dreams become more important than your pride, there isn't an obstacle in the world that would slow you down. I may take days to lick my wounds, but when the time comes, you can be sure that I'll pull through.