Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Life comes slow, but goes so fast...

I'm astonished how even just a few hours can make such a difference. It started as nothing, as any other night would. Yet as your glance caught mine, and as I listened to your stories, and as you devoured mine, I felt something I haven't for awhile now. I felt like I could love again, that I could move mountains and find you waiting for me underneath them. It was a strange sensation, because it meant without a shadow of a doubt that my heart has indeed moved on. As the sun was rising from its slumber, I realised that past loves which were lost upon me, weren't my fault alone, and the burdens I carry, aren't really that heavy at all. I will be valued and will be adored inspite of my shortcomings or maybe even because of them. I will inspire others and I will let them profoundly touch me in turn. I will cry when I feel I have to, and laugh louder than thunder when my soul will let me. The puzzles of my life are starting to piece together and while the road ahead seems like an endless array of uncertainty, I will not stop to catch my breath. I will keep running as fast as I can, and go as far as I can possibly go.