Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The places I go are never there...

Only you can make you wait. Nobody else can. You need to decide what you want and what you're willing to give up to get it and then you have to be ok with that, or you have to be ok with waiting. Ask for what you want. No, demand it. Then if it's not handed to you, it probably wasn't even worth having in the first place. Some things are just not meant to be, no matter how much we wish they were...

There is no pretention here, no hidden meanings, no elaborate plans to impress. I realized that a risk free life, isn't much of a life at all and if I was going to change once again, I might as well start right now. I mean it's a fact. I'm different now than I was back then. Just like I'll be different at the end of this journey. And I'll be different tomorrow, from what was today. Even if the path is the same, if I meet the same people, if I make the same choices, it won't be the same. Because really, nothing truly is...

I've been doing this for quite some time, yet there are still so many things outside my realm of knowledge. I accepted that I can't do anything to stop the inevitable, I just wish I knew when it was coming. Tell me something. If it couldn't have been love and it didn't feel like lust, what was it? Nothing can describe it and nothing comes close to explaining why, for the first time, I felt the urge to tell her the truth. In another time and place, perhaps, I'll understand what it feels like to know someone without limitations, without regret and with absolute certainty. I'll know what it feels like to create infinity...