Thursday, August 12, 2010

Message in a bottle...

A story keeps finding its way into profound parts of my mind. It's about family, first love, second chances, mourning death and also causing it, and mostly about the moments in life that lead you back home. I found myself noticing that the future is dictated by what we are, opposed to what we want and as much as I want to fight it, I know there won't be a next time...

The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that can heal it. The reason it hurts so much to be seperated is because I think our souls are connected. Maybe they always have been and will be. Maybe we've lived a thousand lives before this one, and in each of them we've found each other. Which means that this goodbye is both a goodbye for the past and a prelude to what will come...

You know when you're feeling like your failing in practically every area of your life? When happiness seems as distant and unattainable as space travel. When mistakes are made, regrets form, and all that is left are repercussions which make something as simple as getting up in the morning seem almost laborious. I realised today I want something else, something different, something more. Passion and romance, perhaps, or maybe something as simple as not being second...