Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's a mad world...

I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad. The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had...

Is it just me, or did something suddenly change? I can't really place it, but everything around me seems different somehow. Yet I still recognise the faint similarities from seasons past. I want to say something, but I can't find the words. Ever had that happen to you? When you just stand there, in front of someone, who means the world to you, but you are incapable of saying anything. You stand there in silence, hoping they can read your mind and find out the truth...

I'm a proud person. Most of the time that pride gets in my way. It stops me from saying what I feel, what I want to say, because I'm just too damn proud to admit it. But then I realised something, if it's really all that imporant, wouldn't I be able to overcome myself? I mean if I don't say it because of my pride, then it must not be important enough, right? Or is that just me making excuses for my petrified self? My pride is a wall, that keeps me from getting bombarded. Sometimes I just wish I wasn't the only one inside...

I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take. You look right through me, you look right through me...