Saturday, May 29, 2010

I hope they serve tequila in hell...

I figured out something. There is no satisfaction and victory when you defeat your opponents, when you overpower them and leave them there to rot. Because all you did was sink to their level, you allowed them to control the game, even though you won in the end. When I win, I want to do so because I was right, I want them to see that what they did was wrong and admit that I am indeed the one who deserves their respect...

Is there anything greater than turning your enemy against his own cause? There is no greater weapon than using their own forces against them. And in these last 4 years I've learned to do just that. I can't say I'm praticularly proud of what I can do, I actually quite hate myself for it. But alas sometimes I can't help myself but to play the game. The game I swore off not so long ago. I forgot how fun it actually was, how amid all the hatred and competition we still managed to find despicable enjoyment in each others failures. Ahh... And there it is. The heart of what I once was, or still am?

There comes a point where you have to stop fighting your nature, your inner self and just put yourself on a pedastal and showcase your true self. Some will appreciate you for it, some will hate you even more and a few individuals will do what you dread the most. They'll pity you. Because they know who you truly are is never going to be good enough, not even for yourself. I haven't won yet, and after this I'm not even sure I want to anymore...