Saturday, November 30, 2013

I'm under your spell...

Without a shadow of a doubt - I have fallen for you. I'm not sure how it happened, yet as we saw each other after all this time, I instantly realised you were exactly what I need. I've probably already jinxed it or somehow messed it up, but know that what I'm writing now is true. I don't think I've ever felt like this before, because it's not even that I'm in love with you, I think I might love you, the real you, without imaginary expectations or agenda. I see us going the distance, the walk and the march all at once. I'm scared of my emotions, I really am. I've ruined these things in the past, and as it stands now, I'm not sure I'd be able to help myself. It's everything about you - the way you talk to me, and the way you brush my hair, the way you make me smile, and the way you hold your stare. I'm even fucking rhyming, that's how pathetic I've become, and the worse part is that I don't really care, because even the thought of us together, makes my insides flare. I should stop now, I really should, but my humiliation be damned, this game is something I intend to play until the end.