Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Through the jungle, through the dark...



There is very little I can say right now. It feels as if I'm stuck in this perpetual state of disease. I know I'm not good enough, at least not yet. I need to push myself further, I need to become stronger, and I sure as hell need to learn to calm the whirlwinds that torment my insides. I cannot remember a moment when I was filled with such determination to overcome and reach beyond. I think I owe it to you. You were the straw that broke the camels back, and by walking away, you showed me that I was on the wrong road to begin with. This whole experience has been a journey to find my way back home. Back to her, and the safety of her embrace. I will not get there tomorrow, and I shall not get there in a years time or even a decade. This march will continue until my final breath, until my farewell, then as my eyes are about to shut for the very last time, she is going to hold me as she did all those years ago, and she's going to tell me that I've finally arrived - I'm finally home.